New Balance 1080
Men’s Soft and Cushioned
Weight: 309 grams (10.8 oz)
The newest Fresh Foam 1080 for men gives you even more cushioning than before. The plush and stable ride features additional data points to help maximize comfort and give your run exactly what it needs. Outsole grooves designed from runner data are flexible and help you move freely. The bootie construction and engineered mesh upper with no-sew application deliver a secure fit that’s made for performance.
In addition to unbeatably comfortable Fresh Foam cushioning, the New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v7 running shoe has a roomy toe box to let your feet move naturally and molded foam collar to help support your ankle for comfort that lasts mile after mile.
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Bootie construction
- Engineered mesh
- No-sew material application
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Style M1080BY7 (Electric Blue/Hi-Lite) qualifies for the Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, which may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
Nike Air Pegasus 34
VERSATILE AND FAST
The latest Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Men’s Running Shoe features updated Flymesh fabric for exceptional breathability and lightweight, responsive cushioning that keeps you comfortable for miles.
Seamless Flymesh fabric is lightweight and breathable to help reduce over-heating for cool, lasting comfort.
Dynamic Flywire cables that wrap the arch of your foot for snug support and a secure, locked-down feel.
Premium Cushlon foam and Zoom Air in the forefoot and heel create a responsive, springy feel underfoot.
- Partial mesh inner sleeve for added comfort
- Firm heel counter for a stable feel
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole helps promote smooth transitions
- Raised rubber helps absorb impact and adds traction
- Small cuts in the outsole enhances flexibility
- Weight: 10.4 ounces (men’s size 10)
- Offset: 10mm
Hoka Bondi 5
Designed for running on hard, man-made surfaces, the BONDI 5 gives you the cushiest of long rides, and just enough traction to let you wander onto light trails should the mood take. The next iteration of the game-changing Bondi legacy, the ‘5’ is the most cushioned shoe in HOKA ONE ONE’s road specific lineup. With a more accommodating toe box, increased breathability and support, and better compression set, it delivers a smooth, cushioned and balanced ride. The full-EVA midsole and early stage Meta-Rocker are topped off by an updated Comfort Frame upper and padded tongue, giving superior all around comfort.
Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA ONE ONE Cushioning
Moderate Heel Bevel Provides Smooth Heel Transition
3D Puff Print Frame for Lightweight, Detailed Support
Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability
Men’s – 10 oz (based on size 9 and may vary depending on size)
Women’s – 8.5 oz (based on size 7 and may vary depending on size)
Brooks Launch 4
Newly updated with an extra hit of rebounding rubber under the forefoot and a redesigned heel that lets your neutral stride shine, the women’s Launch 4 offers a lightweight, responsive ride that you can count on to feel fresh and springy mile after mile.
- DNA MIDSOLE CUSHIONING dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- UPDATED U-GROOVE AT HEEL provides a little support without impeding truly neutral runners
- MIDFOOT TRANSITION ZONE WITH SEGMENTED CRASH PAD create fast heel-to-toe transitions
- ADDED BLOWN RUBBER enhances forefoot for extra-springy toe-off
- 3D FIT PRINT applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit
- AIR MESH FABRIC ensures maximum ventilation and manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Arch: Medium, High
- Platform: Universal Platform
- DNA Layout: Biomogo DNA Layout
- Surface: Road/Track
- Launch Date: January 1, 2017
- Weight: 5 oz
- Midsole Drop: 10 mm
- Support Level: Neutral