Group Runs and Track Workouts
Week of August 14 – 20:
This Weeks Group Runs:
Monday 6pm- Riverfront Park, Beginners welcome
Tuesday 4pm- Mandaerack Park
Wednesday 6pm- Track Work Hill School
Wednesday 6pm- West Pottsgrove Elementary
Thursday 6pm- Boyertown Community Park
Friday 5am- Parkerford Trail Head off 724
Saturday 7am-Grosstown Road Trailhead. Beginners welcome.
Click here to see the results of the Group Run Survey.
Hill School track workouts at 6 pm on the following Wednesdays:
April 19 ,26
May 10, 24
June 14, 21, 28
August 9, 16, 23, 30
September 13, 20, 27
Be warmed up and ready to go at 6 pm.
FYI Group runs are not limited to Monday/Wednesday/Saturday
If you want to host a run, just place it on the spreadsheet (See link on SFTC Facebook page). Our goal is to have Group runs 7 days per week at various locations.
Information updated 8/14/17
If you want to be a Group Run Leader, Send an email to: Group Run Coordinator
Responsibilities for a Group Run Leader consist of:
1. Planning a route for 3 to 10 miles (10 mile option only necessary for Sat)
2. Being there on time and making introductions for any new members
3. Putting water stops out every 2 to 3 miles and retrieving them after the last runner is through ( we will provide a canister of powdered Gatorade for you to mix )
4. Staying until the last runner returns and we know everyone is safe.
5. Encouraging the newer runners and not leaving anyone behind unless they prefer to run on their own.
*Keep checking back for changes to the group run schedule!*