Group Runs and Track Workouts
Week of December 17-23:
Group Runs this week:
Monday 6pm-TSC in Pottstown
Tuesday 4pm- Boyertown Community Park
Wednesday 6pm-West Pottsgrove Elementary
Friday 5am- Parkerford trail, Old Schuylkill Rd, rte 724
Saturday 8 am – Need a host
FYI Group runs are not limited to certain days of the week.
If you want to host a run, just place it on the spreadsheet (See link on SFTC Facebook page). Our goal is to have Group runs 7 days per week at various locations.
Click here to see the results of the Group Run Survey.
Information updated 12/16/18
If you want to be a Group Run Leader, Send an email to: Group Run Coordinator
Responsibilities for a Group Run Leader consist of:
1. Planning a route for 3 to 10 miles (10 mile option only necessary for Sat)
2. Being there on time and making introductions for any new members
3. Putting water stops out every 2 to 3 miles and retrieving them after the last runner is through ( we will provide a canister of powdered Gatorade for you to mix )
4. Staying until the last runner returns and we know everyone is safe.
5. Encouraging the newer runners and not leaving anyone behind unless they prefer to run on their own.
*Keep checking back for changes to the group run schedule!*