Group Runs and Track Workouts
Week of August 6 – 12:
This Weeks Group Runs:
Monday 6pm- Riverfront Park
Tuesday 4pm- Boyertown Park
Wednesday 6pm-Amity Park
Friday 5am- Parkerford Trail Head
See the SFTC Facebook page for group runs the week of August 13 – 19.
Click here to see the results of the Group Run Survey.
FYI Group runs are not limited to Monday/Wednesday/Saturday
If you want to host a run, just place it on the spreadsheet (See link on SFTC Facebook page). Our goal is to have Group runs 7 days per week at various locations.
Information updated 8/8/18
If you want to be a Group Run Leader, Send an email to: Group Run Coordinator
Responsibilities for a Group Run Leader consist of:
1. Planning a route for 3 to 10 miles (10 mile option only necessary for Sat)
2. Being there on time and making introductions for any new members
3. Putting water stops out every 2 to 3 miles and retrieving them after the last runner is through ( we will provide a canister of powdered Gatorade for you to mix )
4. Staying until the last runner returns and we know everyone is safe.
5. Encouraging the newer runners and not leaving anyone behind unless they prefer to run on their own.
*Keep checking back for changes to the group run schedule!*